The General Fund
The majority of the donations we receive are used in support of the Awards Event, and the costs of running our website. Additional costs like office supplies and consultant fees make up less than 5% of our annual budget.
Here's an idea of what your donation can do:
$15 subsidizes a nominee ticket to the Awards Ceremony
$20 ships a Suzi Award to an out of town recipient
$50 purchases and engraves a Suzi Award
$100 lets us serve refreshements at a Suzi Salon
$150 provides a Gene-Gabriel Moore Playwriting Award for a great Atlanta playwright
$250 allows a Fräbel studio artist to craft the Spirit of Suzi Award
$500 pays for website hosting and email marketing for two months
The Gene-Gabriel Moore Playwriting Award Endowment
Our founder, for whom this award is named, always wanted it to be a money prize. To that end, we have created a special fund for endowing this prize. We will begin a monetary component to the award once the endowment reaches $5000.
If you would like to contribute to the endowment, simply note "GGM Award" when you make your donation.
The Suzi Wish List
Cash isn't the only way to support the Suzi Awards. We have great friends and corporate sponsors who provide in-kind goods and services. See the companies and friends that help out on our Sponsors page.
These are some things we need that don't require a cash donation:
- One CPA who likes to volunteer
- Two Grant Writers who can communicate our mission
- Three Business Types to help develop a detailed strategic plan
- Four Fundraisers who love asking for money
- Five New Board Members who can make things happen
- Ten Media Partners to help us branch out
- Twenty-five Advertisers for next year's Awards Program
- Fifty Cool Items for a hot silent auction
- Two Hundred Fifty Suzi Members to make our organization great
- Seven Hundred Fifty Facebookers to like our page and join our cause
- One Thousand Square Feet of free office space
If you can help with any of these wishes, or you know someone who can, contact Deadra Moore or
any Suzi Board Member
AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS VOTING!
March 16 - November 2
POWER OF 10 CAMPAIGN
November 12 - November 12